Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Until day 3

I have been out of touch because my pc is at the shop!!!
Day 2 was much harder, although I didn't have cravings I just felt like eating. Had a headache and was very tired at night.

My meals consisted of:
Day 1 evening - little piece of chicken, broccoli and quinoa
Day 2 - AM smoothies with kale, banana, blueberries, zucchini, protein powder
Lunch steamed zucchini with brown rice
PM shark with cucumber, goat cheese and brown rice

I also ate snacks, like raw almonds, apple, pumpkin seeds.
Day 3 - AM half banana, blueberries, kiwi
Lunch shark with zucchini and brown rice
PM small piece of chicken, millet, grilled zucchini and cucumbers with goat cheese

I feel great, lost some extra fat, although I haven't exercised.
Looking forward to sharing this with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment